- The NU pieces could vary slightly from the photograph, keeping detailed specifications for each model. These small differences, which mainly occur in bouquets, bring value to the exclusive jewellery.
- Pieces may contain small irregularities due to the hand crafted individualized work. The jewelry made in sterling silver is oxidized in contact with air, thus darker over time.
- To find your ring size between: S (16mm - 0.630in), M (17mm - 0.669in) or L (18mm - 0.709in), you should measure the inside diameter of a ring that fits well with your finger or fingers (in the case of double rings).
- In the case of no availability of a photograph with the desired finish, we have drawn an outline for each type, to give an idea of the final result. You can also see other finish to see its shape.
Site Usage Policy
- The general NU conditions of this document have the terms and conditions governing access to and use of the website www.nubcn.eu that NU for free available to Internet users (the cost of access and the connection is by user’s side). Access to and use of the services offered therein implies unreserved acceptance by the mere use of them.
- NU reserves the right to modify at any time without prior notice , both the presentation and layout of the portal as well as the NU‘s General Terms & Conditions. So users should regularly consult it as those published here are those in effect at this time.
- The user agrees voluntarily that the use of this website is exclusively at user’s responsibility and it’s committed to:
- Make a lawful and proper use of the website, its contents and services. Specifically:
- not performing any conduct that would violate the law or the terms and conditions.
- not damage the image, interests or rights of NU or third parties.
- not damage, disable, overburden, prevent or alter in any way the normal use of the website.
- Provide all the technical means to connect and access to the web. The use of this web is free, but the web’s connection costs are exclusively assumed by the user’s side.
- Provide accurate information when fill web’s forms specially in the purchase orders, being responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and the damage it might cause to NU.
- It is prohibited to use the web under 18, as it is required to have this minimum age to purchase.
- NU could suspend the website without notice, due to maintenance and improvement reasons.
- NU is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur through the use of infected computers with viruses or the consequences that may arise from browser’s malfunction or use of outdated versions of computer’s operative system. Access to the web is prohibited by robots or mechanized systems, or any other different than physical people.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Spanish law. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution that may arise in connection with the validity, interpretation, performance or termination of this contract shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Barcelona, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the user, provided that the applicable law allows it.
- In compliance with the regulation of Law 34/2002, of 11th of July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce reported the following:
- This website www.nubcn.eu and the nubcn.eu domain are owned by NU, an European Community Trademark in process of registration (12.586.863) by Nuria Piera Alonso.
- NIF: 52593545C
- The Hosting services of the web are provided by Hostinger.es
- All website content, including names, images and jewellery are exclusive property of NU by Nuria Piera Alonso. Users of the web do not have any rights to the intellectual or industrial property on the web, images or any of the jewels in it. Liability that may arise from any information not contained in this website is rejected (especially information contained in third party web pages connected by links to this site).
- Is expressly prohibited reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any other nature of both the web, images and the jewelry by the users side, unless authorized by NU or as prescribed in the current regulations.
- To execute the purchasing procedure these are the steps: select the items you wish to purchase by adding them to shopping cart, choose the method of delivery and payment. For non- NU customers you must fill in your information (billing and shipping information), if you are a customer will need to enter your username and password. A page appears with a summary of your purchase, payment method (PayPal or with credit card or debit card) and the total amount (including taxes and shipping). Once accepted purchase order and general terms and conditions, the purchase will be executed and you will receive an email of confirmation. We will contact you shortly to inform you on the availability and estimated delivery time.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice (fluctuations of the noble metal, etc.), but changes will not affect orders already placed and with the email confirmation of the order done by NU (with the Purchase Order number). Upon confirmation of the purchase order the price of the product is verified and in the case of detecting an error in the price due to misspelling character, the buyer shall be informed by mail as soon as possible, giving the option of reconfirming the purchase order at the correct price or cancel the order and a refunded of the amount paid will be sent.. In case of no response from the buyer an email will be sent stating that the order has been canceled and a refunded of the amount paid will be sent.
- All the product prices, shipping prices and other services include 21% VAT applied to Spanish taxes. The shipping costs are for each purchase order.
- The Delivery time of the piece (is without including shipping time) and varies between 5 and 15 days, depending on availability, the complexity and the amount of the purchase order, as are pieces exclusively made by hand. You will be informed via email of the estimated time and the purchase order’s tracking. At this time we must add the shipping time to send the jewelry at your home, which is detailed in the following section. If it is not in stock we would keep you informed of delivery time.
- In Barcelona city and metropolitan area of Barcelona the jewellery shipment is made by a courier. For other cities and countries is used Correos (or similar shipment company if it is not avaliable) for certified letters/ parcels with insurance. Estimated shipping times and prices vary according to the destination and will be informed in the billing and shipping information area in the web:
- Local in Barcelona city: 2 business days.
- Province of Barcelona: 3 business days.
- Spain: Delivery, throughout the national territory, 4 business days.
- Europe: from 3 to 5 business days.
- Other countries: It will be specified in terms of the country.
- There are different payment choices in de web, by Pay Pal, Credit card or debit card.
- Payment by card is subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuer of the entity company. If that bank does not authorize payment, your purchase order will automatically be canceled.
- The payment only can be made in Euros. If using another currency, the exchange fees have to be paid by the buyer.
- For hygienic reasons the pieces must be returned in original condition and with original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable. Return the pieces without their original packaging and not in perfect condition will not be accepted.
- If it is a return, once we receive the merchandise and has been confirm that it is in good condition, we will reimburse the full amount according to the payment method used at the time you made the payment.
- If you find that your order has not arrived full or it is a wrong product please contacts us via email as soon as possible, using the subject "CHECK" to tell us your order number and the reference which was assigned at the time of to purchase.
- If you just want to exchange it for another item, just tell us and we will tell you the availability of the new article. The costs of the shipping to return and the new shipping will go by the buyer’s side.
- If the exchange or return is a result of our error, please contact us and we will pay the shipping charges of sending and returning the articles.
- In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of the December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data, NU informs you that the personal data provided in the electronic registration forms from our website, and those data that NU are accessend as a result of your browsing or any transaction or operation carried out for the benefit of the NU services offered on this site will be stored in a file that NU is the responsible.
- The collection of personal data is carried out in order to send information about our services commercial character. As an example, perform development, implementation and control of the services offered on the web, make statistics and send advertising of products, services, announcements and deals.
- NU undertakes to treat as absolutely confidential the personal data and use them exclusively for the purposes indicated
- NU reserves the right to cancel a User's account and all their data in case of detecting or appreciating illegal and harmful content to NU‘s image and / or products or those of third parties, as well as inciting or offensive content , promote and advertise illegal activities or defamatory content of character pornography, violence or promote discrimination based on race or ethnicity, gender, creed or sexual orientation.
- This website includes automatic data collection systems not directly provided by NU (named cookies) is considered that if you keep browsing the web, you agree to its use.
- Cookies are installed on the hard disk of the user’s computer, or in the browser's memory configured by the operating system of the computer folder, to identify that user files. While not contain intelligible information, allows to associate the user's identity to the personal data that it makes the website.
- NU can be processed and / or manage the information collected and obtained through cookies only and exclusively in an anonymous way and aggregated, in order to optimize services and website regarding the specific requirements and preferences of the users themselves.
- If you do not want to install on your hard drive a cookie, you must set your Internet browser's settings to disable them. Similarly, the user can freely destroy the cookies after each session. In that case, NU does not guarantee the full display of some webpages or access to some services offered by NU.
- NU advise you to keep it in the box protected to prevent scratching in contact with other jewellery.
- Avoid the contact contacting the precious metal with abrasive chemicals.
- As time goes by the Silver could change its color getting darker.